Tuesday 11 May 2010

Day 5 of 10 - halfway there

I got to bed at 9pm last night and felt much less sleepy this morning as a result. The meal out was great. We're eating here tonight, where the food is also top notch!

I felt good today. A lot like yesterday, but not so tired. Pretty consistent timing with a 3:48:41 today. I am extremely pleased with my times for the first half (and also still can't quite believe it). There was cold hail for a couple of miles today, but it was miles 14 - 16, which is a very tough part, so kind of nice to have something other than the hills to think about.

Adam did yet another sub 3 today after his course record yesterday. The boy is a machine! Some injuries are starting to flare up so the physio team will be working their asses off tonight. I'll just be popping in for a massage as my legs don't seem to be complaining much so far.

Nice to be halfway there, but it's still a case of taking each run, one day at a time. And it's still the best running event ever!

No comments:

Post a Comment